Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tag Man


This is my firstborn. The one who gets most of my experimenting as a mother. This guy is amazing! The Mom of a very dear friend said to me-"Tag has an old soul." This is so true. I am sure when we get to heaven we will find that he is much more "mature" than either of his parents. He is smart and true and honest. He wants to please people and has a very calm nature. He knows the gospel and surprises me constantly with this knowledge. One of his favorite prophets is Captain Moroni and Tag has many of his qualities. He is big and strong. He is a leader for right and people watch and follow Tag.

This year we have watched him play baseball, football and wrestle and he is amazing. It is so fun to be the Mom and get to watch him excel at anything he tries. He is very dedicated and when he commits to something, he commits with his whole heart and body! We have watched as people in the community have been impressed with his abilities as well as his demeanor and we could not be prouder.
I know our Heavenly Father is counting on him to fulfill all he committed to do and I know Tag will do it. One time he told me that is was hard to be the oldest and I said I understood but that there was a reason Heavenly Father sent him when he did. I give thanks often that he came to us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment