Tuesday, March 8, 2011

little max

Here's the baby I thought I wanted but had no idea how much I needed. This man helps complete our family! He came on May 20, 2009 and is the sweetest little thing you can imagine. His spirit has completely filled our home. He has helped make us all kinder, gentler and more patient. He brings love like you can't imagine!
Everything is an adventure for this kid. I know that kinda comes with the age but he really takes it to heart. He is smart and watches everything going on around him. He has some big shoes to fill following his brothers and it never ceases to amaze me that they each fill their own shoes just perfectly. How thankful I am for that! I cannot wait to watch him grow. Tag and Jack are the best big brothers ever-if you've been around them, then you can testify to this, but I gotta tell you- this kid makes it all fun!
Thanks for making our life an adventure Maxxy Man! We are so happy to learn through you! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment