Friday, June 3, 2011

my other boy!

Lots of people have asked me about my blogspot called Carrie and boys- they question how I included Kevin in that and I quickly have responded that he is one of my boys too. I have been so blessed to have 3 sons with this guy but he is my first and foremost boy!!
We have been together for a long time and I am thankful for him every single day! He has and is becoming exactly who His Heavenly Father wants him to be. He provides for our family and would do anything to help us have our needs met.  He is a great Dad! Our boys love him and are learning so much from him. He recently got a calling at church that requires him being away from us and man, do I realize all he does, especially when he is gone. I am so thankful he is willing to serve and does it with a really big heart! He loves me- I sure do know that, because he shows me! He doesn't tell me with flowers or jewelry but he tells me by speaking kind to me and cleaning my bathroom, if needed ;) I'll take that anyday! He is my best friend and listens to me whenever I need him to, sometimes even when I am not talking.
Thanks to heaven for seeing what I needed before I new what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment